Friday, January 20, 2012

My Acceptance To Operation Barnabus


Hello World,
Sorry I haven't been on here in like 2 months, I have had a lot going on and just have not taken the time to do much on my blog..... So now that I am back on here I will be making some major changes to this blog. The first change I will make is I will be totally changing the blog's look over the next few days because my old one just looks weird to me. The second change that I will be making to this blog is I will be posting less stories and more details of my actual life. In lieu of what I just said I have some really great news!!!!!!! Are you ready for it?
.
.
.
.
I GOT ACCEPTED TO GO ON OPERATION BARNABAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
For those of you that don't know what that is, Operation Barnabas is a yearly 6 week missions training internship that is done by CE (Church Effectiveness) National. The purpose of it is to train young men and women to be missionaries not only to their community but to be the best that they can be with God's help. When I leave on June 18 I will head to Powell, Ohio, after I spend a week there, I will leave and spend the next 5 weeks traveling throughout Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky, ministering and serving the Lord in however they see fit. Now as you guys can guess, of course I'm going to need money. In order to go, I need to raise $3,289 plus about $300-400 extra for transportation to and from Ohio. That's where you guys come in..... I need you guy’s prayer for me to be able to raise the money, for everything to come together, and for me to finish my 10th grade year in time to go. (Since I’m home-schooled, the year doesn't end at a specific time, instead it ends when I am finished with all of my coursework for that year.) I also need you guys financial support, to help me raise the money.If you would like more info on Operation Barnabas you can visit their website at http://www.operationbarnabas.net. If you would like to donate anything (I mean anything!!!) please email me at classicalkidz1@gmail.com.  I will give you more info on the trip and how to donate funds  from there because I don't want to put out all of my contact info on the World Wide Web.
Ta-ta for Now,
Adam Y. Edwards
2012 Adam Edwards ©

No comments:

Post a Comment