I am human
Sunday, December 29, 2013
Who am I?
I am a walking contradiction, full of the most wonderful love, and the blackest hate. I am capable of great things, things that will change the world, but also capable of destroying it. I fail often, and rarely succeed. I've seen beauty at its finest, and evil in its prime... The scary things is, they don't look that different. I've helped many people, and been savior to some, but I've also hurt many others, and become their greatest nightmare... I have a heart full of love, but also full of hate. I am bitter, angry, hurt, and spiteful, but I'm also loving... I can be rational at times, irrational at others... I see everything, but comprehend little. I'm brilliant, but in many ways stupid. I live 2 lives, and you'll never see both, I am genuine, but also fake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment